Werewolf


I hear you weighing my words, 
Observing my actions, 
And snickering away, 
Mocking everything,
I say, I do. 
Let me tell you this,
I will not stay
Where I am disrespected, 

Thank your God, or your lucky star,
You are blessed, with joints that move,
I was not, I am not.
So, I will look you in the eye, 
Next time “friend” 
And you will see me, 
Showing You a finger.

Because everytime I do these things, 
I’m breaking a part of me, 
To become who I am, 
I’m in pain! 
Pain you have never felt.
So never play with me, 
Or my feelings! 
I will not stay!

Hyenas don’t have a good reputation, 
So don’t be one. 
Be a wolf. 
Leave the pack, 
Change! 
Transform into one lone werewolf  
And howl at the full moon! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Mr. Big - Just Take My Heart

Snow!