Your Eggcellency!




I’m eating close to 4 eggs everyday. 2 whites and 2 whole. I kinda hate it. But it’s part of the diet from my trainers Pulkit and Sanju.  

I get my eggs from Licious, sometimes I get brown eggs if I feel like it. But there’s not much of a difference in the nutritional aspects of it. 

I used to just open boil them for 15 minutes, sometimes 8, to get the perfect runny yolk. Now a days,  I need them quicker, so Janani akka, gave me this idea to pressure cook them for 1 whistle and off the stove and wait for the pressure to come down. I found this easy to do and the shell came right off. I didn’t really have to keep paying attention to an open pan. But this takes the fun out of having the runny yolk. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Mr. Big - Just Take My Heart

Snow!