Varsha’s birthday



It was Bangalore’s Avril Lavigne aka Varsha’s birthday today. She was so passionate about singing, back in the days and now, she doesn’t sing anymore. We had reconnected over some pub-g games during Covid. Her family went through a tough time during Covid. She lost her dad .She was devastated and at the same time was in touch with me when my mom was down with Covid giving me all the support and reassurance. She used to send me food from her place at Millers Road and visit me with her husband Carl and go to IKEA. 

She always made me feel special on my birthday, sending me cakes she baked etc. It was her birthday today, so I packed all her favorite snacks and also a gift and portered it to her. 

She, in return sent me biryani from Khazana, my niece and I wiped it out of existence. Varsha and I later caught up over a call and spoke about aging parents. She promised to send me pastas next time she made some! 

It was also Hasini’s birthday. I sent my wishes to her and she sent me back a voice note that said “Thank you Anish sir”. Wishing her an amazing year. 

God bless them both! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Mr. Big - Just Take My Heart

Snow!