Saturday is a working day!



Another hectic day yesterday! I had classes from 8:30 am to 7:30 pm with just 2 hours break from 1:00 to 2:00 and 4:30 to 5:30. It was a productive day! 

I ended up working even during the breaks, making some calls to find venues and budgeting them. 

After classes, I was tired, I ended up watching an interview of Hanumankind and I noticed how he was grateful about the support he got from his family and friends. A rather different story, compared to the artist who is always fighting against the odds. I then decided to read a book, but that was just a decision, I didn’t have the brain space to read and assimilate knowledge. 

So, I lay awake, thinking, playing some online chess, listening to S.O.A.D. I really needed that energy! Then, I had this urge to play my guitar. So I played in front of the mirror, correcting my fingers through the exercises, till my fingers fell off! 

I hopped in my bed with some chess/podcast and drifted to sleep! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Mr. Big - Just Take My Heart

Snow!