Bryan Adams show

A lot of work was done today. I washed, dried and folded my clothes. Thankfully the sun was bright until evening. 
Today was a semi productive day. I spent a lot of time making a list of my goals this year. A day well spent planning! I kept chanting my usual “planning is nothing without execution” to myself. 

I started with the 478 breathing, guided by Andrew Weil and that relaxed me. I did 50 pull ups and 50 push ups throughout the day till I had blisters in my hands! Then I plotted an Eisenhower’s matrix to build a to do list.  I’m still a work in progress and don’t know much about organizing my life. But I dedicated timelines for my goals. Just starting with 2 small goals for 2 weeks, and building it from there! 

Earlier this week, I bought 2 Bryan Adams tickets for his December show in Bangalore. Everyone has been calling me to see if I’m willing to part with it! I gave a stern “No way” to anyone asking. The +1 ticket will go to a worthy person let’s see ya’ll be nice to me, so I can disappoint y’all ! We have a long way to go until the show  anyway. I started listening to a lot of Bryan Adams now! Good memories




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Mr. Big - Just Take My Heart

Snow!