My music story : #14 : Bryan Adams Cassette

The UTC main campus had a lawn with a fountain in the middle. One day as we were playing in the lawn, I found a cassette. The cassette cover had a photograph of a tyre with “Bryan Adams, So Far So Good” written on it. I picked it up and took it home. I listened to that tape! I was hooked! I must’ve played that tape a million times! I didn’t understand the lyrics, but the music was out of this world! Nothing like I’ve heard before. My favorite song at that time on this cassette was ‘Run To You’! This was the only form of entertainment for me, listening to Bryan Adams. 

One more thing, after I found the casette, the next day, I saw a few kids looking for a casette. They were asking about it to everyone. I knew they were looking for Bryan Adams, yet, I looked away and did not tell them I have it. I actually stole the tape. I felt guilty stealing it and thought about it and decided to return it. But, it was too late. The kids looking for it left the campus and relocated to another country. I don’t know their names or anything about them. 

For many years I felt bad for stealing the tape, but I wouldn’t have experienced the amazing Bryan Adams’ music! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull