Guitar lessons with Ryan


Ryan is one of my best students. He’s 16 and already plays amazing finger style guitar. He always chooses the most difficult song to learn, and this puts me out of my comfort zone. We jammed all the songs learnt earlier. Fun!

Each song took me down the memory lane, but I kept myself at the present, playing each note with utmost care. Ryan was mind blown when I played Borsalino double the speed. Ofcourse I’m his teacher, have to inspire the guy! 

We also played the intro to Wish you were here by Pink Floyd. Also, I was bitten by the singing bug. I ended up singing in between classes. What a fulfilling day! 

I need 2 guitars! The huge 12 string one I played at Soundglitz and a 6 string hopefully a Taylor! I’m already picturing myself playing on them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Mr. Big - Just Take My Heart

Snow!