Working hard!


Today it was paper work day! I sat with my CA, Raghavendra and did some financial planning. I looked at my travel plans, talking to uncle Suku from the Netherlands. I also planned my music school’s goals this year! By God’s grace everything is falling in place. I’ll say more when it all falls in place. 

I have shamelessly announced my Netherlands travel, but the visa may not come through, sadly. I’m literally jobless on papers. Perks of being an artist! Maybe I’ll take up a real job soon if the visa doesn’t go through! I love the discipline the corporate structure brings but not the boring desk job. So, struggling musician it is for now! There are enough contradictions in my head already! 

And I’m almost there with 1000 blog posts just a few more to go! Do I stop after 1000 or continue? Let me know! 

Cheers

Anish. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull