Toxic masculinity!



I am what you call the “toxic masculine” guy! I realized this the past few months. I built my calluses from 3 women who broke me, lied to me and cheated on me only because, I was a nice guy! Nice guys are not what anyone wants. Nice guys are not interesting, they are boring!  So if you’re around me ladies, don’t expect me to be the nice guy. I have learnt my lesson! 

I am brutally honest! I do not pretend to be a friend, to simp around. I am NOT capable of maintaining “just friendship” with women I find beautiful. If you’re a woman and if I call you friend, you are ugly to my eyes, friend!  I say this with all humility with my 5 feet 5 inch frame. I confront anyone who I think is spewing bullshit. I also respect people who converse with me on my bullshit. 

However, I have shown a few of you my softer side, and you think you are getting a kick out of my kindness. Let it be known to you that, I may be a liar! This blog maybe a lie! All these niceness you see, could be a lie! So, STAY THE FUCK AWAY! I Warned You! Now it’s all on you!

I owe to you my readers this clarity that there’s no clarity. This is the truth. Stay away!
PS: That being said, I’m genuinely patient, kind, caring and mostly selfless. 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull