Sunday Biryani and class!

I spent my day at home today, I wanted it to be a free day. I just wanted to be on bed and cuddle with my pillow and watch a movie. But nothing happened. 

This was my schedule (time mentioned is not accurate but around that time) 

6:45 ish, woke up stayed on bed!

9:00 am breakfast, vitamin D, conversations with mom

10:00 am work out 

11:00 am cleaned my bedroom, oil bath and shower 

1:30 lunch. 

2:00 pm: hit the bed

2:05 pm hungry, so took the scooter out and bought dates and pistachios 

2:30 pm checked student assignments, ate about a mouthful and half of dates and a hand ful of pistachios. 

4:00 pm still hungry manifested a mutton biryani. 

5:00 pm ish: I slipped and fell face first into a mutton biryani and mutton curry. That was the BEST aromatic fragrant biryani and the curry was sooooo good! This was the highlight of the day!

6:00 pm : Abhay calls me for a master class to learn a song, and we worked on it till 8:45. He’s insanely hard working and talented! The best part is I learnt that song too!! 









8:45 pm : came back to bed to cuddle with my pillow then a voice in my head reminded me to eat again. Dinner was kanji and chutney! I slurped it with the passion I have for ramen! 

9:43: Writing this blog. When do I get time to just stay in and watch some Netflix and chill with my pillow?  

Moral of the story : “What is meant for you, will reach you even if it is beneath two mountains. What isn't for you, won't reach you even if it is between your two lips.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull