Silly one!

I ate a piece of happiness, Carrot Halwa. I was only there while it was grated and cooked, the taste was just amazing. I liked it cold! 


I had/have a lot of classes today. I enjoy teaching music. I bear the responsibility of teaching someone a skill! Maybe Vihaan will play the piano and impress a girl or Durga, will write her own songs. Or Ivan, completely obsessed with learning the most difficult songs that even his teacher (me) can’t play. I had some real good satisfaction, listening to my students play. They are all getting better. Let me write something silly to celebrate. 

“Hey Anish, get in the car!”
Round the block, “now get out”
You’ve dreamed a quick one, 
Your walk back home was heavy, 
Yet, smiling coz you’re very silly! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull