Saturday Shenanigans!


I woke up at 6:15 today, and did abhayanga like my grand father used to do. After that I laid still on a reed mattress till 7:30, after a glass of cucumber juice. Shower at 7:30, breakfast at 7:45! I’m so thankful for mom, who knows I have a long day and she had my meals ready for me. 

I had classes with Zoey, Durga, Kanish, Tiara, Avir, Joann, Joanna and Sahyadri! I was exhausted by now. 
Camy checked in on me and asked me to join the boys Andy and Solo on discord, we watched a movie called “US” while Camy snored through the movie enjoying Autumn in Canada. 

By now my back started hurting so bad, So I did some hanging and a few pull ups. I went quite hard on my body. 
I met Solomon and he had church practice, so when he left, I got some cutlets (veg) and some extra for home. I was very hungry today! 

I finished class at 7:30, quick dinner and recording songs for a client from 8:00 to 9:30. 
Every inch on my body is sore! Looking forward to crash already. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull