Recording!



Rajesh chetan and his wife Sharon chechi came over to finish the recording today in the evening. I thought of just staying in practicing guitar and catching up with my piano assignments today. But this recording work came out of no where so, work I did! 

I started my day late. I stayed in bed browsing YouTube, listening to songs, napping in between. It was one of those days. I didn’t feel like going to church, when Ujwal woke me up between all this. It’s a holiday for everyone tomorrow coz of Eid. 

I ordered biryani from nandana palace, had lunch with Ujwal. Then Rajesh chetan called. I then played guitar until he knocked my door at 3:45. 

After the recording, I met a new student who joined my music classes, Aarav, he’s quite smart and talented. 

Now I’ll go catch up with the boys. It’s gonna be good day. 

PS: I did 100 pushups and a few pull ups. I’ll add squats tomorrow! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull