Momma I’m home!

I am finally settling in after the accident, Exodus camp, Kerala trip and now Infinite souls camp. I started cleaning my house. Today it was the bookshelf. It had gathered dust and the camera installation crew left a lot of dirt. I wiped the books and the shelf in the office space. 

In between cleaning I was also learning to play some songs on piano, Ujwal came down and spoke to me. He’s resigning from work and now he’ll move to UK soon. I really like my family to be abroad, I can visit and stay with them. I’m also planning a trip to Netherlands this year with Denzil. 

I had some self reflection today while cleaning, about how people who are vulnerable are used and how they over come that, I felt proud to think about people like that. They will rise like Phoenix from the ashes. I won some, I lost some. I did tear up  But it’s always a win-win situation for me because I don’t use people. I decided to love unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.  I’m so happy that I lost. 

Some students cancelled classes today, because it was first week at school for them. So I spent some time with mom. She was glowing! She was on another diet altogether, lot of alkalic stuff… cucumber juice and all! Her skin was so clear with no dark circles. She even stacked my fridge with cucumbers! My fridge is at-least half full now. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull