Coffee, Pakoda and Classes

Today was a nice day! I was super focused, I started my day writing! followed by a tall glass of cucumber juice followed by breakfast. I sent my piano assignments and worked out. It was a very nice day with a lot of reflection and ideas. I saw a movie, The Menu! It was amazing to see the head chef, being all artistic with his food. He goes over board with the presentation and delivery! Midway through, I craved for a burger. "You will eat less than you desire and more than you deserve". I saw this movie sped up a little and it seemed normal to have it sped up, perhaps the movie was slow, and I had to start classes at 4:00!

I worked from 4pm to 9:00pm straight! Meanwhile, I craved for some pakoda that someone posted yesterday, and mentioned it to mom and sent her the recipe. And there it was on my table! I had it with some black coffee.

Must wait and see what tomorrow brings. So I'll leave you with a song. Enjoy Drive, Incubus










 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull