Camp Day -3





The day started at around 3:30 am. I couldn’t sleep, I was wondering if anyone was awake at this time! My phone had no WiFi, and it was pitch dark with Jung  ku e surrounding my cottage to step out. I stayed awake playing chess. At around 5:00 Prerna called us, Felix and I woke up. But I decided to go back to sleep. 

I woke up again at 7:30 am, to the sounds of birds. I got ready to watch hunger games, where the kids divide themselves into teams and shoot each other with coloured water guns. The game got over at 11:00 only then the kids were fed. Breakfast was upit. It was delicious! 

Kuki and I set up the sound. Nikhil Fernandez also came by on his new bike. We jammed on guitar, like old times, he even showed me pictures from the old camp days while he was still in school. 

The kids the performed the songs I taught, it sounded really nice. We then had lunch together, it was veg biryani. I packed and drove back home. 

I was so glad to be home, to be connected to the grid. I also wrote down plans for the future. A friend shared an Ilayaraja theme, I’ll do that song next. Looks quite challenging! Excited! Can’t wait to work on it, it’s keeping me awake!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull