Blog 1000

 

*Had this awesome ragi mudde for lunch today! 

One thousand days of writing these blogs. That’s like a long time, a sneak peek into my brain. I have had some good memories to go through. Some fiction, some poems with hints of non mentionable happenings, some really questioning my mental health. I’m an artist, Just let me be huh? 

I started writing when I was letting go of people from my life. I kept a handful of close friends and cut contacts with so many and never went back. I gave up alcohol and smoking. I had an urge to drink quite recently and the boys bought me a Corona beer! I couldn’t drink it because the bottle fell down and broke. I’ve been sober since 9th January 2019.  

September 27, 2021 was when I wrote my first blog.  Looking back, I see steady growth. I cleaned up my act, health, finances and business. Now I need to upscale. 

Every time when I made a drastic change in life, I lost some friends, and those who really mattered stuck around. At this point, I feel I’m stuck in a comfortable rut, so I’ve  made some new decisions, made a few plans and all that will be part of my growth. 

To people who ask “but Anish what if you fall?” I say, “What if I fly?” 

Thank you! For sticking around! I’m here! Alive, breathing! Thank you again. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull