Backyard!

 I cleaned the backyard today, removed some weed growing and stacked the compost pile with mom, cleared pumpkin patch. I pulled down some small orange coconuts and drank water from it. I worked till I was shaking.




I did 45 squats and had a long warm shower then I completed my piano assignments. 

Kirtana had called me to the farm to open for percussionist Karthik Mani. So I went there, met a lot of people from Greece. They seem to be enjoying our traditional food and culture. They invited me to their booze party tomorrow as they will be done with the course tomorrow, but I have a lot of pending classes from today, rescheduled to tomorrow, so I passed the offer. 



Ujwal was with me, I bought him a beer on the way back and drove towards home. We will stop for dinner somewhere. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull