A wise man once said nothing!


How do you not say anything when you have to show up to write this blog everyday? You cant! You just show up and do it anyway, 

After my accident, my routines have been a mess. I never worked out after that, the gym closed down for renovations. Not working out has caused my mind to wander, seeking validation, being emotionally drained out, not sleeping well. So I’m using whatever this is, as an opportunity to pick myself up. I am already working out throughout the day. I’m not going to sit around. It’s not going to be easy but I’m up for this challenge. If it kills me so be it! 

I’m also ignoring wandering thoughts and bringing it back to where it’s really needed. Wherever focus goes energy flows. 

Secondly, I have to sort out all the things I really want to do. Make a checklist of sorts and check them one by one. 

A wise man once said nothing, perhaps he just showed up everyday. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull