Farm - prep

I woke up early on Thursday 30th May! I spent time playing the guitar through the waking hours lying down on my bed, with no audience. 

Then I dozed off for a bit, woke up and packed to camp. I then got a call from Kirtana regarding the camp breakdown, she also shared a pdf with the script. I also put together the lyrics to the songs we are learning and went and took the printouts. It was also mom’s birthday, I couldn’t wish her as she was on call with relatives who were wishing her. 

I finished packing and then drove to the farm. I stopped in between to share the newsletter to all students, and to inform them about having classes only after Monday. 

I reached the farm at around 1:00 there was no signal, I was on a call with Andy while driving and the phone signal kept going. The farm invited me with mangoes, goats, chicken, dogs and a lot of blooms. Everything just thrived here.

Then I met Felix, Prerna and Mity with Kuki and Kirtana. They had gone shopping and came in late. Then I sat with Kuki and set up the PA system, talked to him about his cancer treatment. He moves much better than before. 

Kirtana and I went shopping again for mosquito repellants and she bought me a plain soda. We reached back to find the power was cut. We huddled together with phone lights, head lights candles and started making mango jam chatting through the night. 

Felix and Prerna made Kichdi and I had that with chili and garlic pickle. Then we hit the bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull