Camp- Day 1

 Day 1 started early at 6:00 am. We prepped the farm, made sure that the cottages were set up while Felix cooked. I had pancakes with mango we made the previous day. It was incredible and tasty. While the kids played treasure hunt, Prerna and I made sure they were getting the clues in the correct order. After treasure hunt, I taught Durga, Rahul and Baha to play Oye Como Va and Put your lights on. We had a lot of fun. 

Then I spent time with Konarak. We discussed methods of arranging music for guitar and he showed me how he arranged “Favourite Things”  and “Presto” on guitars. I also showed him how I worked on the Ilayaraja’s song and he was all encouraging. 

Then it was time for lunch. Sambar rice,  carrot beans and bhindi. Felix did his magic again. Then I went to the rehearsal place and the girls asked me to play some Taylor Swift song. We jammed through the evening and the thunder and lightning arrested our jam. It did not rain so we started the camp fire and the kids performed. 

We had our dinner and it was time to send the kids to bed, dinner was pasta and cauliflower with cheese. We accompanied them to their dorms, as this place has bears and leopards. It was time to hit the bed now. We will start early for the trek. Good night. Thanks to Ishaan for the WiFi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull