Hectic, but productive day!

 I woke up early and at 7:00 I walked to the polling station, to cast my vote. Then it was breakfast time, I had Puttu and pappadam. I was soo thankful for mom! Then the kids arrived. Ivan booked a bike transport and got here quite early. I set up the place and saw the video Emmanuel sent. To my surprise all the kids were on time. Akshita and Durga stayed up and wrapped some chocolates to appreciate my efforts. God bless them. We went through each session and we revised core theory concepts and did some exercises. Then we played some games. I treated them with Burger King! Thank God I had Ujwal’s help. Then it was time for them to leave. I felt sad that the camp was over. They are all my babies! Some of them will be such amazing musicians! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull