New year : Fresh start

 


New year brings a sense of fresh start to most  us. We somehow want to get out of the rut and start to form new habits. We get gym memberships we never use. Remember, the kids are watching! 


Children learn from parents and teachers, they pick up habits, mimicking their idols. I am a better musician because I want to be accountable to my students. Here are some things that I did the last few years, since Covid!


Journaling : 


I wrote a blog  every single day, this was where I began, to form a habit. As of today I have 800 odd blogs that I have written each day. I was not creating masterpieces, I just did it anyway.


Eating right : 


I also reduced a lot of eating out and ate more at home, included a lot of fiber in my diet. I have noticed a big change in my mood after sorting my gut health. 


Exercising: 


The work that I do restricts me on a chair. I started with some push-ups on a wall and gradually professed to the floor. I also walked 10000 steps everyday. 


Learning: 


I am picking up new things to learn and I attended a lot of music workshops and masterclasses, which opened new learning. 


Sleep: 


I value my sleep time. No more staying up into the night. I make sure I get a good 8 hour sleep every night. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull