My music story : #75: Leaving Slain

There came a time in my life when all the rehearsals and my day job and classical guitar lessons took a toll on me. I got a little annoyed I couldn’t focus on all three. So I needed a break from the band as it got a lot more tedious, so I decided to not play a show I was not told about earlier. The guys played the show without me, and at that time, the band was not paying me anything I was losing money and energy on it, so I left. I was called back again, where I met all the boys, and Judah on the way back felt I wouldn’t take the burn out again. So, I decided to call Manek, who was a fan of the band at that time, and I called Manek and told him, that the band needs him. This was the end of the band. 

I take responsibility for my action, I did regret not playing that show! Also, my girlfriend at that time cheated on me and I was completely broken down! This started deteriorating my health a lot! I was depressed, the band was doing really well without me, I had failed. So I decided, to not be in any band. I would focus on my classical guitar and not look back. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull