My music story : #66: Stephen

Stephen was my friend from school. In the assembly we stood together, he was slightly taller than me. He played a little bit of guitar and we sometimes talked about chords. After I moved to Kammanahalli, I was near Stephen’s place. We jammed on a few songs, I also showed him some chords. Stephen gave me the GP4 software, and I was on it, learning songs, doing exercises! It was an amazing software, that had tabs of almost any song you could think about. 

Stephen and I played a lot of guitar in college, we were called in to play invocation songs every time there was a college event at KJC. We also started a gospel group called signature which later had Bryden Lewis taking over after we passed out of college. 

Stephen also invited me to play at his sister’s wedding march with A keyboard wizard kid in his 11th  standard!  That’s how I met Judah! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull