My music story : #59 : Arul Guitars

 I was walking back home one day after church and I saw a guitar body being hung out to dry at a workshop! I walked in and it was Arul’s guitar factory! He was building a classical guitar from scratch! He was kind enough to allow me in and he even showed me a harp guitar that he’s making for someone! I had recently seen Andy McKee playing one! He explained to me the process of making guitars and I became a frequent visitor there! He was kind enough to answer every question I had patiently. He made this shop in the memory of his son.  I would’ve learnt to make guitars from him had I stayed there in Kammanahalli. 

Arul passed away during Covid. He had helped me set up my classical guitar and it still plays so good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull