My music story : #55 : BSM

 After a few more lessons with Along, I decided to join BSM, so I found out the address at #32 Cole’s Road and walked in! I met the receptionist Shanti, she told me I had to talk to the director, Mrs Aruna Sunderlal! I waited for her to arrive and there she met me, and was not happy to see me. She asked me where my parents were! And told me to come with them for admissions. I told her I will return, and spoke to my mom. 

That weekend, my mom came with me, and spoke to her. Mrs Aruna Sunderlal was suddenly friendly and noticed that I had “thin long fingers” And I would make a good musician! I was thrilled to meet my music teacher, I specifically asked for Kenny because he was Along’s teacher. Mrs Shanti made us fill the form and collected the cheque for 3 months fee in advance. I decided to give it my all from that day. I’m grateful to my mom, I think she had to convince my dad a lot to help me do this.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull