My music story : #48 : Along

The next week it was classes with Along. Satem introduced me to him in their mother tongue and I heard him say “talented”, they were talking about me. 

Along started his classical guitar lessons with me and boy was he drunk. He didn’t stink as much but he was high as a kite. He was a good teacher, very methodical and talked highly of his teacher Kenny from BSM!

 Along was very strict with the posture and technique yet he was patient. I did not have a classical guitar, I learnt to read notes again after those piano classes with Kaundinya, I was good at keeping time but not great at identifying notes.(I’m still struggling with that.). After lessons I would walk from shantinagar to Cathedrals to catch my bus. I still can’t believe that I walked this far with my guitar in my younger days! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull