My music story : #44 : St James

 My dad was posted in St James, we moved to Kammanahalli. This was the place where I learnt music a bit more seriously. Joshi was round the corner, he introduced me to Ebi, and I started learning fingerstyle with him. I also was quite active with the church, teaching everyone to play the guitar there. Kammanahalli had a lot of Christian population, I heard guitars around the neighborhood, round the clock, suspended chords and singing Open the eyes and Light of the world! I wanted to learn it all! 

I had flunked pu college and this was a blessing in disguise! I had all the time in the world! I practiced guitar almost for 8 hours everyday, I also played a lot of Diablo and enjoyed the music theme. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull