My music story : #28 : Haniel

Haniel was one of the guitar students of Jayanth uncle back in the days. He played quite ok, and he was more Bollywoody kind of a player. He had a peculiar way of twitching his shoulders while playing some cool chords to draw in attention. The girls in church loved him. 

He left an electric guitar with me for some time, he was also using a flanger pedal. It reminded me of the 80’s South Indian movies. It was not a very cool sound with my peers. 

His electric guitar stayed with me for a long time. I decided do take it apart! I removed all the screws and pickups and put it all back together. As if by magic, a lot of screws were left behind in excess! I didn’t know where they went. I atleast understood how an electric guitar looked like in the end! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull