My music story : #25 : Jayanth Thomas

Jayanth uncle, Greying hair, black beard, the go-to person for all the Holy Cross needs. He took care of the youth and Sunday School. He taught me how to tune the guitar and a lot of chords to practice. I watched him playing chords like a hawk and picked up every little thing he was doing. He was more than happy to share the cool things he was playing through the free lessons he gave on Saturday evenings. He was patient and waited until we got it right. He corrected us every time  we went off. 

I massively improved on my guitar playing skills! Skills that will stay with me forever. I owe it to uncle Jayanth, he was the spark I needed. Today as I make a living teaching music, I write this post with gratitude to uncle Jayanth. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull