Re-planting the Passion!

 Yesterday morning I dug a one and a half feet deep pit near our christmas tree, to relocate the passion fruit vine growing on my terrace in a sack. I needed a deeper pit but tree’s roots were quite huge and was not giving way. I settled for the smaller pit size. 

At noon, Ujwal and mom helped plant the 15 feet vine. The passion fruit plant gave flowers, but it wasn’t giving fruits while it was in the sack. It had all the nutrition, water and sun. 

Maybe it needed more root space to anchor itself, to be grounded. It may wither away, or maybe cows will pull on its leaves killing the plant, rendering this an absolute failure.

Similarly, I’m relocating my mindspace, to anchor myself, absorb my nutrients and grow. It’s just slow work in progress. I’ve obsessively taken a big risk with this passion. Pun intended. Maybe I’ll fail, but what if I fly? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull