My music story : #8 Beginnings : KUTS

My parents soon moved to KUTS! They were studying and we had a quarter to us. In the campus were various activities for kids and my parents nudged me to participate in everything. 

We also were given a black and white TV and a cycle by someone who was moving out. The Tv had both DD1 and DD2 but the DD2 had MTv airing on it sometimes! It showed Michael Jackson and a lot more artists, but I don’t have much memory of it, as it was not in a language I thought in at that time. 

I also vaguely remember Thomas, who was there from America and he could juggle! He played guitar and sang English songs and taught us kids there a few songs. We all learnt those choruses without understanding the meaning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull