My music story : #16 : Guitar 2

As I said earlier I loved playing this new cool instrument. It was different, the rebel in me detested the Indian classical music and the order of western classical music. Guitar was fun! No rules, you judge the sound you mature on your own! 
The vibrations I felt in my body, the pretty girls who loved to sing English songs! I was in Heaven!

There were two other senior musicians in UTC. One, a student there he had a funny name, Anand Peacock! I think everyone looked over his name because he could pluck the strings on his guitar! The other one was Rev Oommen’s Son, Anand Varghese! I’ve only heard Peacock play gospel songs, but Anand played Beatles and Clapton. He sure left an impression on me! Maybe that’s for another post. 

I was nowhere near their playing ability. That played barre chords and plucked on the guitar. I could barely play the F chord! But I knew the girls loved them! So the 8th standard hormone rich me, embraced the giant guitar wholly! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull