Extra-ordinary

“The extraordinary in an ordinary environment will not shine and is overlooked and undervalued. Go where you are celebrated, not where you are tolerated.”

I saw this on a reel yesterday. This was about a violinist, Joshua Bell, a celebrated violinist, played at a subway and did not get enough appreciation for his performance. He made 30 dollars that day. Two days earlier he had played a sold out show! 

Often I’m stuck in an ordinary environment where I’m undervalued for my talents, I stopped associating with that space. I’m creating an atmosphere where I’m celebrated and not undervalued and tolerated. 

The space I’m creating is not an external space, it’s a mindset. It’s got to do with my routine, my sweat, blood and tears.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull