Influenza! The good one!

I’m a serial influencer! I have lead by example and I am observing a few friends and family following the lead. 

I am heavily influenced and I’m obsessed by things people do as a routine. And I began different challenges. This blog being one. A few of my friends followed, and wrote their own blogs. 

I have been nagging my dad to do some walking for the past few months and finally he goes for walks consistently for the past 2 weeks. I think he did it because he saw me walking 5000 steps. 

I have influenced and encouraged behavior, by simply showing displeasure to anything that did not work out in my way. This ensures that my students, friends and family are on time. Last time I left Ujwal home, he was late, and I didn’t want to be late. It was not a very respectful thing to keep other people waiting for the sake of my nephew’s extra time of sleep. I will continue to do so, while sticking to my end of the bargain. My students are never late to class and don’t cancel impromptu. 

I’m sure we all have influenced and inspired many people to follow our lead. But the only focus for me is to be independent, and lead my life and follow my own lead. I do get influenced, just like anyone else if it’s a cause of common interest. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull