Alliance Française de Bangalore

I caught up with Shreyas Dipali today to plan the student concerts. I took an Uber auto rickshaw to his place. I reached a cozy room with a lot of drum kits, wires books, stands and studio materials sprinkled around. 

We planned to put them all in a band so they all can play together. We also planned the logistics, made a few calls to sound vendors , videographers and photographers to cover the event. We also planned an approximate budget. 

We then drove to Alliance Française to check out the venue. It was quite spacious and  can seat about 250 people. We mentally took note of the area and placed the sound console, band performance and seating area. 

After a chat with Dilip, the new care taker, I learnt that Mr Joseph the old care taker passed away recently. I used to see him and chit chat with him every time went there since my Bangalore School of  Music days. His absence was felt. 

Shreyas drove me back to his place in RT Nagar and I took a Uber bike back home, clutching Ambur Star biryani in my hands. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull