Burning Lantana

 The lantana plants in my neighbour’s empty plot are quite invasive and they are taking over the road side as well. The plants are hovering over the guava and avocado trees that I planted recently, by the road side. I decided to do something about it! 

I put someone who is always up for some destruction of invasive plants, in action. This person is a natural arson! You will quite often see them burning things around, almost destroying expensive property. Mom! She loves burning things, including food some times. So we jumped the wall and bunt some heavily vegetated lantanas! 

Hope this will protect the trees, before the lantana can cover all the sun from them. The destruction will continue till the lantanas are eradicated! 

PS: As I write this mom burnt a switch! Love her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull