Better never than Late!

Student, (free lessons) is late for class, scheduled at 4:30. After waiting for 5 minutes, I texted his mom, no response. After waiting 10 minutes, I left a message to her saying  the class is cancelled. 

I get a call after a few minutes from my student!

Student: Sir, I’m online! 

Me: What time is your class?

S: Sir, 4:30 

Me: What’s the time now? 

S: Sir, I was online. 

Me: I’ll repeat the question again, What is the time now? 

S: Sir, it’s 4:55.

Me: What time does your class end?   

S: sir 5:00. 

Me: We cannot have a productive class today. Let’s have it next week. 

S: But sir I was waiting online from 4:20

Me: Where were you waiting? I did not see you online. 

S: Sir really! 

Me: See, J***** your class was at 4:30. I was online, I did not see you online, so I texted your mom, who is at work. I didn’t get any response from her. Now, if you were waiting for me for so long online and you did not see me, what are you supposed to do? 

S: But sir I was online…and from 4:30…

Me: J*****, I’ll repeat my question again. You were waiting online for me and you did not see me online for a few minutes. What are you supposed to do? 

S: Sir, I’m supposed to call you. 

Me: Its 20 minutes past the time allotted for your class and you still didn’t reach out. Which means you were not waiting for the class. So let’s have it next week. 

S: Sir, ok sir! But can you take the class later today at 5:30

Me: J*****, I have allocated time for you between 4:30 and 5:00. I cannot give you extra time. I have other things to do. 

S: Sir, ok Sir

Me: Bye  J*****


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull