Rohan’s dare!

Rohan Daniel was upset that Andy and I liked and wished his ex wife a happy married life on Facebook! We took this opportunity to prank him again he always walks right into our pranks! This one is almost a scam! 

We were on a conference call, Solo, Andy, Rohan and I. Our conversations lead to us putting a bet. Rohan convinced us that bets are for losers, we had to do insane dares! So, I dared Solomon to take a house in my lane, knowing very well that he has paid an advance to the house right in front of me. This was an easy win for Solomon. Andy took Solomon’s side and Rohan and I were betting against Solomon getting the house here. 

Both teams agreed that a 10k is pledged if the loser does not do the dare, the winner would keep the money and the pledged amount is returned to the winner. Rohan fell right into this trap, I took the role of the mediator who would hold the cash, while morally supporting Rohan and taking his side. 

I convinced Solo and Andy to transfer 10k to my account (which I returned immediately), I shared the screenshots with Rohan, convincing him that the bet was on. Now we have to wait for Rohan to lose the bet when Solo moves in. We’ll give him an impossible dare! Rohan will lose his money and we’ll donate the money for some charity! 

So it is ON! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull