Church boy adventure

I had to step in to play the church organ today, after much hesitation. No organist was available today, I had one day to prepare and I did an “ok” job at it. After church, Andy and I hung out and went church hopping to Bethel. I happened to meet Kiran Jason Samuel there. He’s one of the pastors there now. 

After church Andy dropped me at Hebbal, I decided to go on an adventure. Get back home by bus! Though I had money for auto (₹270 by auto from Hebbal to home), I got into a bus. 

  • Hebbal to BEL circle flyover beginning - ₹10
  • Walk from BEL circle flyover beginning to Lotegollahalli flyover - priceless (about 250 steps) 
  • Lotegollahalli Flyover to BEL circle - ₹5 
  • Bel circle to Shettihalli Cross - ₹15 
  • Shettihalli cross to Shettihalli circle - priceless (Hitchhiked on a Zomato delivery bike) 
  • Shettihalli circle to home - priceless (1000 steps) 
45 bucks I was home, and I stayed on a call with Andy and didn’t feel the time passing by! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull