Car service!

 I’m always disappointed with the car service after the hand over. I serviced my dad’s car a day ago. Last night, while returning with Denzil, we heard a peculiar scraping sound coming from the rear end of the car. We were unable to figure out how it was happening. We stopped a few times on the way. I also planned to check it with the car mechanic the next day. Then we were stopped by the police asking us about the sound and they pointed out that it was coming from under the bumper. To our surprise, Denzil noticed a plastic covering the suspension was off its rivets and it was hitting the ground and thus the scraping sound. 

We found a thread with the cops, tied up the plastic and drive back a little slower. Now to get this thing fixed! 


Update: 2:00 pm. New rivets were added to keep it all together free of cost. I also got the emission test done. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull