You fail when you stop trying!

There are times when I woke up in the middle of the night, in the earlier stages of writing these blogs, to write! Sometimes I missed the 12:00 midnight mark. This reminded me of how vulnerable my memory was. I made a checklist of sorts to do every day and included this blog in my list. The check list is the last thing I look at before going to sleep. I really don’t mind missing the blogs or care about the errors on it. This list has ensured that I kept the blog going relentlessly. 

10 things I’m trying now. 

1. Reading music for guitar and piano.
2. Consistency giving music lessons to my students.
3. Teaching what I learn to worthy students. 
4. Walking more than 5000 steps everyday.
5. Adding fiber in my diet by eating fruits and veggies even though I don’t like them. 
6. Taking care and actively involving with my family. (Even though they don’t like it) 
7. Making money to have enough. 
8. Maintaining genuine friendships with very few people. 
9. Listening to podcasts.
10. Reading books related to music and psychology. 

Only when you stop trying, you fail.

Disclaimer: Failure is subjective. You  may look like an absolute failure to the others. You only really fail when you give up! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull