Nephew in town

My nephew Ujwal is in town, he got a job at Mphasis company. I went to recieve him from the metro station on my Activa, he had a lot of luggages. So, it was quite a circus show on the road. 

We came home and my parents asked if I can drop them to a Canara bank. I obliged and Ujwal joined in. This place was at Yelahanka. My parents were dropped and we had some time to kill, saw this place called Namdhari’s, a fancy grocery store. This store was well kept! Staff everywhere cleaning and rearranging vegetables and fruits, one of the cleanest grocery store. We walked inside browsing around for snacks, when we noticed they had a mini cafeteria. We ordered Hakka noodles with Manchurian and a falafel wrap. This place was 100% vegetarian. The noodles and the wrap was easy on the palate and healthy with generous dose of vegetables. 

As soon as we finished eating we got a call from my parents. They were done with their work as well. I picked up a snicker bar and paced hurriedly to my car. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull