Parents are back!

My parents just got home after their long tour in Kerala. They were there for over a month now. I observed how they didn’t look the same. My dad was quite weak, he found it difficult to walk. My mom as well limping. It scares me that I mar not have enough strength to take care of them. I’m making some changes to sort us all out. 

I noticed they came in with a flu! Dad was coughing badly and mom’s voice was not sounding right. I started antibiotics for both of them. It was so difficult to notice my dad’s dark swollen legs due to diabetics. I will start oil massages for my dad everyday going forward maybe that will reduce swelling. I’m also going to start cooking a little bit for them from tomorrow. I’m doing all this with my stiff neck! My life may be cursed, but maybe God put me in place to serve my parents. Good give me strength. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull