Biryani time with Niece!

I swiggied some pothi biryani from Thalasseri restaurant. This was quite unplanned, my body was craving for some chicken! When the packet arrived, my niece came to request help to turn the tv on. I took the pothi biryani to the dining are where the tv is kept, and we shared the biryani. The biryani was packed with one banana leaf in a news paper. 

She was trying to eat watching the tv behind her, (I placed her in such a way to irritate her). She would eat some biryani and look into the tv. I noticed she enjoyed her chicken so much, so I hid all the chicken under the rice. When her turn came ti eat she was surprised that I had eaten all the chicken! She asked me with disappointment, “did you finish it?”. She had a heavenly glow when I revealed the hidden chicken. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull