Thirst

The clay jar smoked as the bouncing water inside it cooled down. The steam created a holy aura around the jar. It would eventually cool down and go a few more degrees lower than the external temperature. 

It’s noon  time now! I had just watered the plants, took my dog out for a walk, oiled my body, got some sun. My mouth was dry! I needed it! Water!

I saw the jar on the black marbled kitchen counter top. It stopped steaming. The jar was cold and lightly moist to touch. I poured it gently into my 500 ml beer mug. 

I sipped on it, didn’t gulp it in a hurry. I was really thankful. My dry mouth came back to life. I felt the chilled water go down my parched throat. Then a sense of cool hit my stomach. I continued sipping and felt my stomach getting heavier! I was satiated! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull