Infinite souls farm visit

Kirtana called me to the farm to help set up the Christmas tree, put up the stars and the crib yesterday. I was to decorate the farm while the my went to the city to pick up artists. 

I left home at around 9:30 am and she called me asking if I can pick her up from a toll booth near by, which I did. She explained that she had to go back in to unlock the  door to switch off the oven, she had kept some muffins to bake. 

When we arrived there were farm helps  already cut opened the lock. To our utter disappointment, the muffins were rock hard. We salvaged some and I washed some down with black coffee, carefully avoiding the hard crusts. 

Kirtana left the farm in a bus to the city, and I put up the tree, 15 stars and also set up the crib using hay meant for the horses! I got back home by 5:00 pm! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull