Back home : Bangalore

The last day in Goa was spent at the airport. I checked in my luggage at 12:00 midnight and took a nap for an  hour at the airport. It was too cold to fall asleep, so I walked around for a bit. When my flight boarding was announced I saw a crowd there out of no where. So I decided to stay back and go in the very end. 

I reached Bangalore at 7:30 am and booked an expensive cab home. I went to church, sleep deprived and helped the Sunday school kids with the Christmas play and songs. I was too tired and started sleep walking literally. I took a nap for one hour in church because we had carols at 4:00 pm!! 

I attended the carols and it got over at around 1:30, feeling sleepy and tired I drove like I was in a dream and while B parking my car, I crashed the side to the gate. I woke up the next day (Monday) and left it at Le’mans for a body work. Hope they do a good job and I get it by tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull