Recalling memories



“30 days has September, April, June and November, February has 28 all the rest have 31 but leap year comes in once In 4 (years)” 

Strangely, I remember this word to word! Learnt this while I was in my middle school. 

This strange world of memory fascinates me. We remember things we repeated years ago and it comes back out of the blue from no where. So does songs, tunes, chants, multiplication tables, most of these become part of our lives and we use them on a regular basis. 

Steaming parottas packed inside banana leaves that I opened while in Kerala last year, got back memories with my grandpa who always bought this for me when I was a toddler.   

Maybe there’s someone who remembers every word they’ve  read! Having a great memory will eliminate the need to be relying on devices. Imagine being able to calculate 376477 x 684637 without using a calculator! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull